[Wiki Loves Monuments] Wiki Loves Monuments info and OTRS

Maarten Dammers maarten at mdammers.nl
Sun May 15 11:03:25 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

We set up emailaddresses and OTRS queues for Wiki Loves Monuments. These
addresses can be used to put on our websites so that people can easily
get in touch with us.

info at wikilovesmonuments.eu is the main emailaddress, it will end up in
the "wlm" queue. We created a batch of country specific subqueues:

info-ad at wikilovesmonuments.eu -> wlm::wlm-ad
info-at at wikilovesmonuments.eu -> wlm::wlm-at
info-be at wikilovesmonuments.eu -> wlm::wlm-be
info-ch at wikilovesmonuments.eu -> wlm::wlm-ch
info-de at wikilovesmonuments.eu -> wlm::wlm-de
info-dk at wikilovesmonuments.eu -> wlm::wlm-dk
info-es at wikilovesmonuments.eu -> wlm::wlm-es
info-et at wikilovesmonuments.eu -> wlm::wlm-et
info-fi at wikilovesmonuments.eu -> wlm::wlm-fi
info-fr at wikilovesmonuments.eu -> wlm::wlm-fr
info-nl at wikilovesmonuments.eu -> wlm::wlm-nl
info-pl at wikilovesmonuments.eu -> wlm::wlm-pl
info-pt at wikilovesmonuments.eu -> wlm::wlm-pt
info-se at wikilovesmonuments.eu -> wlm::wlm-se

It's possible to have email to info@<your domain> end up in your otrs
queue. For example info at wikilovesmonuments.nl ends up in the wlm::wlm-nl
queue. If you want that (beware, technical!) you need to add "MX"
(email) records to your wikilovesmonuments domain:

wikilovesmonuments.nl.  3600    IN      MX      40 lists.wikimedia.org.
wikilovesmonuments.nl.  3600    IN      MX      10 mchenry.wikimedia.org.

When you did that ask Raymond to set up the OTRS part.

We went through the OTRS user list and added users we recognized as
being active for the Wiki Loves Monuments project. People who have
access to the OTRS wiki can see the list at
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/otrs-wiki/wiki/Admin_log/2011/05
. If you do have access to OTRS, but you're not on this list: Contact
Raymond, he can add you to the queue. Sorry if we forgot you, the
userlist is really looooooong ;-)

Maarten