[Wiki Loves Monuments] What to do with the European website

Jane Darnell jane023 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 20:03:31 UTC 2011

Lodewijk,
I think it is an excellent idea, if only as a meter to see how well the
various national projects are coming along during the month and to highlight
areas that may need help. There may be a lot of blog posts, but it would be
great to have an English central reporting spot, so that both during the
competition and afterwards, others in and outside Europe may become inspired
by this effort.
Jane