[Wiki Loves Monuments] July IRC meeting

Santiago Navarro Sanz wikimillars at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 27 12:39:35 UTC 2011

Friday night. I think that i will not there. Sorry.

Millars

From: lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 11:35:27 +0200
To: wikilovesmonuments at lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wiki Loves Monuments] July IRC meeting

With my apologies, I just found out that I will be unable to make it on 21:00h... I probably could make it a 90 min later (22:30 CEST) - so I hope there are no objections to move it a bit. I'm sorry for not flagging this sooner... If this would cause a problem for you, please let me know. Worst case you can of course just continue the conversation as planned, and I could try if I could sneak out of my other engagement and follow part of the IRC chat.

Best,
lodewijk