[Wiki Loves Monuments] Agreement between Wikimedia Polska and National Heritage Board of Poland + update

Jean-Frédéric jeanfrederic.wiki at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 17:49:17 UTC 2011

Hi Tomasz (and list, and fr-list in cc)

2011/6/24 Tomasz Kozłowski <odder.wiki at gmail.com>

> I am delighted to announce on behalf of the Wikimedia Polska Association
> that this week we have finally signed an official agreement on
> partnership and cooperation with the National Heritage Board of Poland
> (NHB), which is the main state institution dealing with protection of
> cultural heritage monuments in the country. Wiki Loves Monuments is now
> under an Honorary Patronage of the Board (yay!).

This is so awesome. Congrats!

We are also in the process of securing a media patronage and,
> hopefully!, an Honorary Patronage of the Ministry of Culture and
> National Heritage, for which an answer we should receive in the next few
> days.

And this sounds even more awesome.

In France, we struggle to convince out Ministry, institutions and the like.
Telling them how their European counterparts work with us (meaning how they
might end up being the bad student of the cultural heritage class) might be
a good argument.

No problem telling them that the Polish gov work with us? Would you happen
to have some official statement we could point them to in case they ask?

Cheers,
--
Jean-Frédéric