[Wiki Loves Monuments] International Flyers

Sylvain Machefert smachefert at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 09:43:13 UTC 2011

Hi all,
according to what I had found when working on QR code printing, the minimal
recommended size for QR code is 2x2 centimeters (and at least no less than
1.6x1.6 cm)

But I don't remember where I found it so if someone has a reliable source !

And I agree with Benoit, I think we should work on a same document,
translated in our languages. And the spanish one seems a really good one to
start with.

Sylvain