[Wiki Loves Monuments] International Flyers

antonio atortosaverano at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 02:54:38 UTC 2011

Hi
Parabens Susana :)

I like your poster, is it possible to have the vector version in order
to adapt your work for the Spanish contest? (.SVG would be great)

In Spain, we already have started with the WLM flyer, if someone is
willing to improve it, go on. You can find the SVG versions at commons
(http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2011_in_Spain )

Antonio