[Wiki Loves Monuments] Upload of Belgian lists on French Wikipedia

Jane Darnell jane023 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 13:21:40 UTC 2011

Hi Benoit,
I know Michiel from Wiki Takes Haarlem. He has taken many high quality
photos of rijksmonuments in the Netherlands and is able to upload these
quite efficiently. I left a message for him on his Commons talk page to
subscribe to this email list, since I don't have an email address for him.
Hopefully he can answer all of your questions, since it would obviously be
great if those lists could get on the French Wikipedia before September.
Jane