[Wiki Loves Monuments] Missing coordinates

Joan Creus joan.creus.c at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 07:18:10 UTC 2011

It would be definitely great. But unfortunately, in the documentation there
is the message:

Note: the Geocoding API may only be used in conjunction with a Google map;
geocoding results without displaying them on a map is prohibited. For
complete details on allowed usage, consult the Maps API Terms of Service
License Restrictions<http://code.google.com/apis/maps/terms.html#section_10_12>
.

So... maybe we could contact Google? No commercial usage, maybe they would
accept it.

Joan.