[Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM and OSM

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 20:03:56 UTC 2011

Hi all,

in several countries, cooperation with open streetmap would be warmly
welcome - especially where coordinates are missing! Also, they could use
combinations of addresses and coordinates to improve their own data -
although they might have a license compatibility issue then.

Finally like Maarten suggested the opportunity could be taken to motivate
them to make photos too when they are going around anyway!

Best,

Lodewijk