[Wiki Loves Monuments] Upload Wizard with prefilled ID-field

AleXXw alexxw83 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 15:35:52 UTC 2011

Same Idea at our austrian lists [1] :), most of our pictures where uploaded
over this icons. My Idea was to upgrade the wizard to allow prefilling by
url...

Greets
--
AleXXw

[1] Example: Camera icon, Commons icon links to commonscat:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_der_denkmalgesch%C3%BCtzten_Objekte_in_St._P%C3%B6lten-Ochsenburg