[Wiki Loves Monuments] [WLM] European winners and prizes

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Tue Dec 20 09:55:59 UTC 2011

Hi Sylvain,

you're correct, we're not finished with this process yet. I will pick this
up soon together with Maarten to finalize. In any case we're waiting for
the calendars before we can finalize it fully (every top-12 winner will get
a calendar).

Best regards,

Lodewijk

No dia 20 de Dezembro de 2011 10:32, Sylvain Boissel <