[Wiki Loves Monuments] Wiki Loves Monuments was crap, it's high time to admit it!

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Mon Dec 12 21:15:39 UTC 2011

We're going a bit too fast here :)

Yes, there are things to be improved when it comes to the jury process - I
agree on that with Tomasz. However, I don't agree on the specifics. But
Most importantly: this is not the time yet to discuss that. If we start
hammering out these details now, we get in trouble later - lets do things
in the right order, and get the participating countries on board first.
Thén we can have a decent discussion about jury etc. Last year we had this
discussion at our May meeting in Berlin, and I thought that timing was
excellent. So lets wait until then with discussing that in detail - and
just conclude for now there are things to be improved. It is unfair to the
countries that will want to participate, but are not ready to do so *yet*
(because they follow a time line ending in September 2012), if we start
making decisions like this already.

Lodewijk

No dia 12 de Dezembro de 2011 22:02, Mike Dupont <