[Wiki Loves Monuments] A task management tool needed

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Sat Dec 10 20:27:34 UTC 2011

Based on the input of some people:

* It is great if it is open source. With equal situations, we would
definitely choose open source. However, it is no hard requirement for this
specific tool - it is for internal use only.
* It should be installable. I for one wouldn't know how to handle stuff
that need to be built on top of drupal. If someone can set it up for us and
is willing to maintain - great. But that would have to come with the
package - I would hate it if much energy would go into that.
* Let me put a personal veto on OTRS ;-) Although I got used to it over
time, it is indeed horrible, hard to get to know for new people and some
people get spontaneous nightmares because of it. The problem is partially
that people all know how horrible Wikimedia OTRS is, that they wouldn't
touch the system even if we could set it up.
* And of course, it has to be really easy to use. Not too many functions
etc.
* For languages: I prefer the thing to be in English for this specific
purpose (international task management) but if local teams would like to
use it too, that would be helpful of course.

Best,
Lodewijk

No dia 10 de Dezembro de 2011 20:16, Mike Dupont <