[Wiki Loves Monuments] how to organize communication in 2012

Bas vb basvb_wikipedia at live.nl
Fri Dec 9 09:50:31 UTC 2011

I think the idea from Lodewijk is a good one, this mailing list can be used for coördination towards the countries, so the main organizers of each country should indeed be on this mailing list, but besides that there are currently 100 persons on this mailing list, of which many are interested persons without that big part in the organisation, that shouldn't be a problem. Althought I saw that this mailing list had 2 archivebots listed? Do they archive it publicly?
Mvg,
Bas