[Wiki Loves Monuments] how to organize communication in 2012

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Fri Dec 9 09:11:42 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

we should probably revisit the topic of communication for 2012. Do we want
to keep the current structure (one big mailing list and a bunch of stuff
happening in cc-mail) or do we want to move to a tiered structure? My
thoughts:

* A mailing list for the core coordination team - mainly the boring and
confidential stuff. Closed mailing list.
* A mailing list for all organizers world wide - mailing to exchange
thoughts and get people moving when something needs to get done together.
* Mailing lists per country - or whatever works best for you.

Any ideas?