[Wiki Loves Monuments] Winners Wiki loves Monuments 2011 are known! (and request for translation)

Bas vb bas_v_b at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 8 17:11:18 UTC 2011

Hello Yaroslav,
I think translating the image descriptions would be the best to do, then indeed I think it's a case of copying those translations.
I'm currently trying to get English translations on everything, so that after that translations into all languages can be made.
English translations are needed on: Spain and Romanian, also the Estonian and Portugese could use some more extended translations.

Mvg,
Bas