[Wiki Loves Monuments] 2 photos from WLM evaluation in Amsterdam

Jane Darnell jane023 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 10:30:04 UTC 2011

Hi Strainu,
There were several interesting notes and conclusions from the Amsterdam WLM
evaluation that don't fit on an etherpad! The short list of conclusions
were:
1) Yes, it will happen again next year
2) Next year it will be open worldwide (read: for any country that fulfills
the prerequisites of a) getting their unique identifer lists into the
monuments database and b) fulfulling the tasks laid out in the "task
timeline" (see etherpad)
3) Lodewijk and Maarten will need to clone themselves 2 or 3 times in order
to generate enough projectmanagement capacity for leading and guiding the
various country projects (both for the "new" countries and for the "not so
new" countries). This is somewhat hard to do biologically, so they are
looking to getting some tooling made for a) task management and b) database
& stats management
4) Lots of help is needed, so sign up!

Jane