[Wiki Loves Monuments] warning: WLM results coming up soon!

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Mon Dec 5 10:49:57 UTC 2011

Hi all,

the jury is almost finished. Tomorrow morning I will draw conclusions from
the jury deliberations. We will announce them on Thursday in Rotterdam at
the bi-annual DISH conference. I understood from Wikimedia France that they
would like the results under embargo on Tuesday for an interview that will
be published on Friday. Is there anyone else who would need the results
before the announcements - to prepare a press release, or anything else? Of
course under embargo (which means you will be banned from eating
stroopwafels for the rest of your life if you announce it too early) and
I'll try to restrict the group a bit. Please reply to this email if that is
the case and share also why :)

Best,