[Wiki Loves Monuments] Legal problem in Germany

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Sun Dec 4 09:20:55 UTC 2011

Thank you very much for sharing. It is worrying that it gets this far, but
it was perhaps unavoidable as well. I'm glad it happens at 'low season'
though, and that Wikimedia Deutschland is supportive of the user! Please
keep us updated where possible.

Lodewijk

No dia 4 de Dezembro de 2011 10:07, Raimond Spekking <