[Wiki Loves Monuments] copyright

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Tue Apr 19 18:23:54 UTC 2011

Hi Raul,

an imporant aspect of the image competition is that the images have to be
able to be used on the local Wikipedia - therefore it is important that they
are allowed under local law (we dont want people to do something illegal).

To keep it simple, we should try to do all uploading on Wikimedia Commons
(this allows shared tools, simplified messaging and participation by
tourists when they get home and dont speak estonian) - and therefore all
images should *also* be allowed under Commons policies.

I hope that is clear :) If you have a specific situation in mind, I would
welcome you to share it.

With kind regards,

Lodewijk