[Wiki Loves Monuments] Overview status - Wiki Loves Monuments throughout Europe. Please read up on your country.

Teele Vaalma teele.vaalma at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 02:55:59 UTC 2011

Hi!
I'd like to say some things about the progress in Estonia :).

   - We have 8 volunteers by now working with the project.
   - We have talked with National Heritage Board and the metropolitan of
   Estonian Apostolic Orthodox Church about cooperation on this contest. Also
   we have contacted some sponsors to provide awards.
   - Hand-out materials are designed and will be printed by May.
   - On 5-6 May we will take part of the European Year of Volunteering Tour
   in Tallinn and promote the contest.
   - "Teeme ära"[0] (Let's do it) will be on 7th May. Our team members will
   take part of several events on that day in different locations.
   - We have got all monument data (unique ID-s, names, addresses,
   coordinates), but not yet lists on wiki. List templates are being tested.
   - Domain wikilovesmonuments.ee is being registered.
   - Many thanks to Polish chapter, who makes it possible for Raul and
   Robert to attend WLM meeting in Berlin.

[0] http://www.teemeara.ee/

Teele Vaalma
MTÜ Wikimedia Eesti