[Wiki Loves Monuments] Wiki Loves Monuments and video

Jane Darnell jane023 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 18:09:57 UTC 2011

I agree totally! We could even make prizes for different categories such as
1) Monuments in motion (I am thinking of windmills here) and 2) Monument
owners talking about their monuments....the possibilities are endless..

What a nice promotional video, by the way. When is the Dutch one coming out,
Maarten?