[Wiki Loves Monuments] Wikilovesmonuments.tld domain names

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Sun Apr 10 15:44:47 UTC 2011

Hi all,

as a kind reminder, please all make sure that you have registered
wikilovesmonuments.yourcountry :) I understand that at least in one country
the domain has already been hijacked, so if you haven't done so yet (and
even if you want to use a translation in your country) please make sure to
register it. If you do not have the funds for that, please contact me and we
will find another way.

We can always worry about what to put on the site or where to link it to
later.

Best,