[Wiki Loves Monuments] how many photos from each country will take part from European WLM

Susana Morais susana.morais at wikimedia.pt
Wed Apr 6 08:36:03 UTC 2011

I think that case would not be so problematic, in my opinion (the 1st place
is the "real" winner). But like you say, the criteria used can be different,
and if we make that clear from the beginning, in the rules, etc., people
will have to accept that there would be, in fact, 2 different competitions,
with different results.

Susana