[Wiki Loves Monuments] how many photos from each country will take part from European WLM

Susana Morais susana.morais at wikimedia.pt
Wed Apr 6 08:24:53 UTC 2011

The 2nd of a country ending up higher than the 1st in the European
Competition is in fact a problem. Maybe there could be 2 different groups.
Maybe the european jury could decide between the 1st ones from each country
(resulting in a overall winner - for each category), and they could also
decide between the rest (2nd and 5th place in each category, for example).

Susana