[Wiki Loves Monuments] Halo From Hong Kong

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Wed Apr 6 05:41:37 UTC 2011

Hi Jeromy,

thanks for the update. Good to hear it was useful to you, and I hope it will
be successful in Hong Kong too! Just keep an eye out for the lessons
learned, and don't forget: do whatever works best in your country :) I think
it makes sense not to focus on our timeline, but keep your own pace.

Lodewijk