[Wiki Loves Monuments] how many photos from each country will take part from European WLM

Bas vb basvb_wikipedia at live.nl
Tue Apr 5 15:27:03 UTC 2011

I don't know if it's the best idea to just take the 10 or 20 best from all countries, or use other ways as well to get a shortlist. In line with the dutch contest we should think about what with like 50 or 100.000 pictures (or maybe even a higher guess) as the top guess. going to 12.000 pictures is a lot and you will miss some pretty good pictures. going throught all countries is surely impossible i think. Maybe other people outside of jurys as well might be an idea, and for the rest maybe 20 pictures picked by the country juries. Althought it seems weird to me if a picture finished fifth in a country and finishes first in europe.
Mvg,
Bas