[Wiki Loves Monuments] Fwd: WLM meeting in Berlin, 13 May 2011

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Sat Apr 2 22:32:17 UTC 2011

Hi,

yes, thank you. I was busy until today with the WMNL board stuff (I am no
longer a board member now, theoretically leaving me with more time) - I will
make sure this gets handled the next days.

Other chapters: Please let us know who you are sending ASAP too! I only have
information about:

* Poland
* Estonia
* Finland