[Wiki-offline-reader-l] [openZIM dev-l] a DVD with the Spanish Wikipedia (was [Argentina] WikiBrowse improvements)

Emmanuel Engelhart emmanuel at engelhart.org
Tue Sep 14 05:34:28 UTC 2010

I have released an up-to-date ZIM file with all main namespace articles
with thumbnails:
http://tmp.kiwix.org/zim/0.9/wikipedia_es_all_09_2010_beta1.zim

You may extract the content in files using zimdump -D
http://openzim.org/Zimdump

You can have a look on it online (served by kiwix-serve, an HTTP server
which reads ZIM files) at :
http://library.kiwix.org:4214/

For windows users which simply want to have an all-in-one solution (ZIM
reader Kiwix + ZIM file + full search index + installer + autorun)
http://download.kiwix.org/portable/wikipedia_es_all.zip

Emmanuel