[Wiki-offline-reader-l] [Argentina] WikiBrowse improvements

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Fri Oct 23 21:24:48 UTC 2009

Hi SJ,  (adding Mad, Ben and Wade to CC)

   > * For all-platform all-purpose wikireaders, let's use
   > offline-l at lists.wikimedia, as we discussed a month ago in the
   > aftermath of Wikimania (Erik, were you going to set this up? I
   > think we agreed to deprecate wiki-offline-reader-l and replace it
   > with offline-l.)
   >
   > * For wikireaders such as WikiBrowse and Infoslicer on the XO,
   > please continue to use wikireader at lists.laptop

I think at the moment we have too little conversation instead of too
much -- both lists are very rarely used, and Wade/Mad/Ben aren't even
subscribed to wikireader at lists.laptop.org.  Perhaps let's all talk on
offline-l@ instead, once it's set up?

Thanks,

- Chris.