[Wiki-offline-reader-l] [Argentina] WikiBrowse improvements

Alejandro J. Cura alecura at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 17:02:51 UTC 2009

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 15:27, Jimmy Wales <jwales at wikia-inc.com> wrote:
> Have we moved this conversation to a central mailing list?
>
> I'm planning a meeting with executives at Educ.ar in Buenos Aires on
> December 10th.  Is there something I can demonstrate to them at that time?
>  How can I help?

We've been working on the spanish cdpedia full text searching, and on
making it usable for windows users.
We are rushing to finish a new iso release the first days of next week.

Perhaps we can meet here in Buenos Aires before your meeting at
Educ.ar, and we can show you our progress, give you a few sample cds,
and talk about what's still missing.

cheers,
--
alecu