[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News #22 (2017)

Johan Jönsson jjonsson at wikimedia.org
Fri May 26 23:29:54 UTC 2017

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 11:03 PM, Johan Jönsson <jjonsson at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Direct translation link:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2017%2F22&action=page

The newsletter is now final. This week's MediaWiki version is still on
hold, and it's as far as I know yet not decided what it means for next
week. The information there is, at the moment, contradictory. My hope
is that when I revisit this on Monday, I'll be able to remove or move
relevant pieces without asking for new translations, thus not having
to bother you again.  One new item has been added since yesterday.

//Johan Jönsson