[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News #21 (2017)

Johan Jönsson jjonsson at wikimedia.org
Mon May 22 11:37:08 UTC 2017

On Sat, May 20, 2017 at 2:24 AM, Johan Jönsson <jjonsson at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 11:45 PM, Johan Jönsson <jjonsson at wikimedia.org> wrote:
>> The latest tech newsletter is ready for early translation:
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/2017/21
>>
>> Direct translation link:
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2017%2F21&action=page
>
> The text of the newsletter is now final. No new items have been added
> since yesterday. There won't be any more changes; you can translate
> safely.

Hey everyone, just a quick note that I was pointed to a upcoming
change this week that could potentially break some gadgets. I'm never
happy about late additions to the newsletter, but we should probably
include potentially breaking changes when they go out. If you want to,
you can go back and translate the new item too.

(Whether you have time or not, or see this in time or not, I apologise
– I've reminded people of the work you do and sent a link to the
deadlines, asking them to ping us a bit earlier the next time.)

//Johan Jönsson