[Translators-l] Ready for translation: Editing News #1—2017

Erica Litrenta elitrenta at wikimedia.org
Mon May 8 17:22:41 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,
long time no see :)
I hope you'll be happy to hear that the first issue of the year of the
visual editor's (and other editing systems) newsletter is now open to
translations!

Current issue:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/VisualEditor/Newsletter/2017/May

Direct translation link:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-VisualEditor%2FNewsletter%2F2017%2FMay&action=page&filter=

(It allegedly features, among other things, rumours about a certain syntax
highlighting tool coming at some point...)

This will be delivered to the people who already signed up in the past
months (please subscribe! [1]) in addition to a list of relevant pages on
most WMF wikis [2]). I plan to send it on Friday (when it's EOD in Central
Europe).

Best,
Elitre (WMF)
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Technical Collaboration