[Translators-l] Request for translation/new beta feature "Two Column Edit Conflict View"

Birgit Müller birgit.mueller at wikimedia.de
Wed May 3 14:38:42 UTC 2017

Hi all,

next week Tuesday, May 9th a new beta feature will be available for testing
on all wikis: The Two Column Edit Conflict View. The Two Column Edit
Conflict View is a new interface for the edit conflict resolution page.
We'd love to announce that on various village pumps and invite people to
test the feature.

You can find the short message here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Birgit_M%C3%BCller_(WMD
E)/Two_Column_Edit_Conflict_View_Announcement
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Birgit_M%C3%BCller_%28WMDE%29/RevisionSlider_News>

More infos:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Two_Column_Edit_Conflict_View
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WMDE_Technical_Wishes/Edit_Conflicts

The feature aims to fulfil the request for a more user-friendly edit
conflict resolution screen from the German-speaking community's technical
wishlist. It is already available as a beta feature on a few wikis (e.g.
German, Arabic, Hebrew and Finnish Wikipedia).

It would be great if you find time to translate the message before Monday
11 am UTC!

Thanks a lot, your help would be much appreciated!

Best, Birgit

--
Birgit Müller
Community Communications Manager