[Translators-l] Editing Wikipedia will stop for 30 minutes on two days: please translate the announcement

Whatamidoing (WMF)/Sherry Snyder ssnyder at wikimedia.org
Wed Mar 29 20:15:31 UTC 2017

Also:  The time is listed in one sentence with a link to a page that will
convert UTC to your own timezone, plus a long list of timezones that are
common for editors.  If you are translating to a language that is mostly
spoken in one region, please feel free to skip the less relevant time
zones, and to add specifically relevant ones.  Most German speakers don't
need to know the Japanese timezone, and vice versa.  It's good to put the
CEST time in the German translation, and the JST time in the Japanese
translation.