[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News #13 (2017)

Nick Wilson (Quiddity) nwilson at wikimedia.org
Thu Mar 23 22:46:34 UTC 2017

Direct translation link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2017%2F13&action=page

Benoît is planning to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e.
Monday morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the
wikis in that language. Deadlines:

There may be a few more edits by Friday, but the existing content
should generally remain fairly stable. Benoît or I will let you know tomorrow
in any case.

*Note*: We've removed the time-related parser function this week,
because it was apparently causing pages to be added to "Category:Pages
with script errors" in many wikis (but only noticed this week when I
missed removing the second of them from the English version). Further
updates on that, will be in the original thread, when someone has time
to look into it more deeply.

Please do tell us if there's anything else we can help you with.

--
Nick Wilson (Quiddity)
Community Liaison, WMF