[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News #12 (2017)

Vira Motorko vira.motorko at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 10:47:40 UTC 2017

> The MediaWiki-Vagrant portable development environment has been updated to
> use Debian Jessie. This means
> ​​
> local
> ​​
> development and testing will be more like on
> ​​
> the majority of Wikimedia production servers.

As far as I understand,
​
development and testing on
​
the majority of Wikimedia production servers has a certain
look/flow/whatever, and with this change
​
local
​​
development and testing will be more similar to it. Do I understand this
correctly?

​
> You can also use the keyboard shortcut
> ​​
> {{key press|Ctrl|Shift|X}} on PCs or {{key press|Cmd|Shift|X}} on Macs.

​
​
I'm not sure, that every wiki that receives Tech News has ​
​
​
​
{{key press
​}} template. Well, if it has then it's ok.​
​

*--*
*Vira Motorko*
project manager, Wikimedia Ukraine <https://ua.wikimedia.org/> non-profit
organisation
m: +380667740499 | f: vira.motorko <https://www.facebook.com/vira.motorko> |
w: Ата <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Ата>

Are you saving your documents in free formats? ;)
Help save natural resources – please think twice before printing this
e-mail or any attachments.