[Translators-l] Fwd: [Wikimedia Announcements] We invite you to join the movement strategy conversation (now through April 15)

Nick Wilson (Quiddity) nwilson at wikimedia.org
Thu Mar 16 02:17:04 UTC 2017

Hi all.

You probably saw the announcement below on another mailing list or page.

If you'd like to help translate any of these Strategy pages, there's a list
organized by priority & stability at
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategy/Wikimedia_movement/2017/Participate/Translation

Immense thanks, for anything that you do here. There's a lot of complex
information, and the more communities that are able to participate, the
better the outcome can be.

I also strongly encourage you specifically, to participate in the movement
strategy discussions over the coming weeks. Your multilingual perspectives
are some of the most insightful ones.

Best,
Quiddity