[Translators-l] Please help translate message for more cross-wiki search result A/B tests [de, fr, ar, ru]

Chris Koerner ckoerner at wikimedia.org
Thu Mar 9 15:12:09 UTC 2017

Hello dear translators,

The search team at the Foundation would like to run a few tests on the
Arabic, German, French, and Russian Wikipedias. We'd like to let the
communities know our intent to run these tests, and a translated message
for their Village Pump is just the thing to start the conversation. This is
a second group of A/B tests. We previously asked for assistance on this
work in November for the first group.

As always, your help is greatly appreciated.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:CKoerner_(WMF)/Cross-wiki_search_results_request

Yours,
Chris Koerner
Community Liaison - Discovery