[Translators-l] Translation help for new deleted page search announcement

Pine W wiki.pine at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 18:36:53 UTC 2017

A brief request: for announcements that would otherwise go to an
administrators' noticeboard, if a wiki has no administrators' noticeboard,
then I suggest placing the announcement on the village pump or its
equivalent. This is the case on Outreach wiki. (And please do post these
kinds of notices on Outreach wiki.)

Thank you,

Pine