[Translators-l] Can't find certain UI strings

Amir E. Aharoni amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il
Mon Feb 20 13:07:25 UTC 2017

The sidebar is heavily customized on many Wikimedia projects using the very
special "MediaWiki:Sidebar" message.

For the English Wikipedia, see
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Sidebar .

For the user's manual, which is way more complex than anybody would expect
it to be, see
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Interface/Sidebar

Hope it helps!

http://aharoni.wordpress.com