[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News #17 (2017)

Johan Jönsson jjonsson at wikimedia.org
Mon Apr 24 16:54:43 UTC 2017

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 4:43 PM, Johan Jönsson <jjonsson at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Direct translation link:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2017%2F17&action=page
>
> I'm planning to send the newsletter on Monday afternoon (UTC), i.e.
> Monday morning PT. The existing translations will be posted on the
> wikis in that language. Deadlines:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/For_contributors#The_deadlines
>
> There may be a few more edits by Friday, but the existing content
> should generally remain fairly stable. I will let you know on Friday
> in any case.
>
> Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
> always, I appreciate your help and feedback.
>
> (If you did not translate Tech News in the last few months, see this email:
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/translators-l/2017-January/003773.html
>
> Please do tell me if there's anything I can help you with.)

Thank you all for your help! It is deeply appreciated. The newsletter
has now been delivered (in 18 languages) to subscribers across wikis.

(One item was moved to another section, to reflect the fact that the
function was deployed a few hours prior to the delivery of the
newsletter.)

//Johan Jönsson