[Translators-l] Translation request for turning on the Page Previews feature on the second group of Wikipedias

Chris Koerner ckoerner at wikimedia.org
Wed Apr 12 17:12:43 UTC 2017

Hello my multilingual friends,

I have a favor to ask. The Reading team at the foundation is getting ready
to start the second round of deployments for the Page Previews feature. We
are trying to reach as many communities as we can in their language.
Translating this message to the communities in this group would be very
helpful and much appreciated - both from me and the communities themselves!
:)

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:CKoerner_(WMF)/Enable_Hovercards/Phase_1

As always, you're a beautiful person and I appreciate the help.

Yours,
Chris Koerner
Community Liaison - Discovery
Wikimedia Foundation