[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News #44 (2016)

Benoît Evellin (Trizek) bevellin at wikimedia.org
Fri Oct 28 17:37:38 UTC 2016

Direct transaltion link
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:
> Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2016%2F44&action=page

The text of the newsletter is now final (and the links above are the right
ones). One item has been removed and some minor tweaks have been made.
There won't be any more changes; you can translate safely.

Thank you for your patience and your availability, and have a good weekend!

Benoît

--
Benoît Evellin (Trizek)
Community Liaison