[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News #44 (2016)

Sylvain Chiron chironsylvain at orange.fr
Thu Oct 27 18:47:24 UTC 2016

Le 27/10/2016 à 18:15, Benoît Evellin (Trizek) a écrit :

> Direct translation link:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2016%2F43&action=page

I think you failed and forgot to update the links. Here they are:
* https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/2016/43
*
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2016%2F43&action=page

> Let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. As
> always, I appreciate your help and feedback.

I’ve got two questions:
* I translated ‘Miscellaneous’ but it lost its boldness:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/News/2016/44/fr
how the hell is that possible?
* Just below, do you mean there are several Wikimedia Foundations?

All the best,
--
Sylvain