[Translators-l] Ready for translation: visual editor's newsletter #3 (2016)

Erica Litrenta elitrenta at wikimedia.org
Sat Oct 15 18:29:56 UTC 2016

You... I like you.

Thanks a lot to everyone who made this possible: translations for

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/VisualEditor/Newsletter/2016/October

were started for *25* languages (plus English), and completed for most of
them! I had no doubt you'd make this happen.

Did we skip a page when delivering? Please add it to
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/VisualEditor/Newsletter or
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/VisualEditor/Newsletter/Wikis_with_VE to
get the next issue there.

Feedback and comments are always welcome, please use https://meta.wikimedia.
org/wiki/Talk:VisualEditor/Newsletter for that.

Have a nice weekend!
Take care,

Elitre (WMF)
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Technical Collaboration