[Translators-l] Help translating search help documentation

Chris Koerner ckoerner at wikimedia.org
Fri Oct 14 19:40:07 UTC 2016

Hello Translators,

This is a big request and I appreciate any amount of assistance. Over the
last month I've worked on updating the search documentation for our
projects. I adapted User:Cpiral's great work (thank you!) and have marked
up the page for translation.

I now need your help to make this available in as many languages as
possible.

This page is an important page! It is linked from many Special:Search pages
across the Wikimedia projects. Look at the "Help" link in the upper corner
of your local wiki to see for yourself.

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:CirrusSearch

Again, your help is appreciated and please let me know if you have any
questions.

--
Yours,
Chris Koerner