[Translators-l] Collaboration products newsletter ready for translation

Vira Motorko vira.motorko at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 13:35:10 UTC 2016

Hi Benoît,

It's always better to have some changeable part of the page separately from
its translatable part. Could you please move targets list from
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Collaboration/Newsletter/Subscribe to its
subpage? Thanks.

*--*
*Vira Motorko*
project manager, Wikimedia Ukraine <https://ua.wikimedia.org/> non-profit
organisation
m: +380667740499 | f: vira.motorko <https://www.facebook.com/vira.motorko> |
w: Ата <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Ата>

Are you saving your documents in free formats? ;)
Help save natural resources – please think twice before printing this
e-mail or any attachments.