[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News #47 (2016)

Niklas Laxström niklas.laxstrom at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 09:45:36 UTC 2016

"[[$hover|Hovercards]] will leave the [[w:en:Software release life
cycle#Beta|beta stage]]. The Wikimedia Foundation Discovery team wants
communities to set Hovercards as a default option for logged-out
readers."

This is ambiguous. Do they want communities themselves to set the
option (if so, how?), or do they want communities who want this to
sign up somewhere so that Discovery can do it (if so, how?)?

  -Niklas